Position: Customer Service Representative – Major Accounts
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 3 years minimum
Education Required: Some college preferred
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
Email resume to email@example.com or fax to (972) 241-1184 (no phone calls please).
The Major Accounts Customer Service Representative (CSR) serves as the primary internal contact for the company’s top accounts. To this end, the Major Accounts CSR is expected to:
- Have excellent MS Office skills and experience with company management systems such as Oracle, Mas or similar order management systems. Quick Books experience also preferred.
- Understand thoroughly the business process, procedures, and practices of large corporations for efficient handling of orders and shipping of goods.
- Understanding and knowledge of shipping practices including bills of lading, commercial invoices and custom’s paperwork requirements. Ability to work with warehouse and QC personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with other departments such as AR, IT and Sales to ensure that orders and Invoices are prepared in a complete, accurate, and timely manner. Knowledge of EDI and other electronic methods for order and invoice transmittal preferred.
- Communicate with sales and marketing personnel on a daily basis to ensure customer desires are heard and acted upon in a timely manner.
- Know the product lines well and stay abreast of new products as they are developed.
- Communications – Same day email and phone call response is required. Occasional after hour time may occasionally be required.
- Order Entry / Invoicing – All orders are entered the day received and invoiced the day they ship. Occasional overtime may be required to accomplish this requirement.
- Account Setup and Maintenance – The CSR – Major Accounts is responsible for all parameters required by the account to ensure product is ordered, processed and shipped to the account’s specifications. Initial set up and on-going account maintenance is required to accomplish this.
This position requires diligence, attention to detail and consistency. If you are up for the challenge we would enjoy discussing it further with you.